Calling all climate-change warriors! If you’re determined to join the new wave of entrepreneurs fighting the climate crisis, don’t miss TC Sessions: Climate on June 14 in Berkeley, California with an online day on June 16. Hear from and engage with some of the climate world’s leading scientists, researchers, founders, CEOs, investors and iconic leaders — including Bill Gates.
This one-day deep dive offers plenty of benefits for students.
- First off, affordability. Discounted student passes cost $45 each.
- Network your way to post-college employment at the conference and at the SOSV Climate Tech Meetup. Note: This networking event takes place the day before TC Sessions: Climate.
- Learn from thought leaders, founders and operators in climate tech, CSR, ESG and sustainability. Have you seen this list of heavy hitters? While you’re at it, take a look at the agenda.
- Understand how America plans to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by 2050. U.S. Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm will speak at the online event on June 16.
- Apply to compete in the TC Sessions: Student Pitch Competition (Powered by Blackstone LaunchPad). Read all about it here. The prize? A free pass to Disrupt 2022 and hotel accommodations in San Francisco.
Basically, we’re saying that for $45, you can set your climate career aspirations on a faster, sustainable track — and help humanity in the process. Everybody wins.
TC Sessions: Climate takes place on June 14 in Berkeley, California with an online day on June 16. Buy your student pass today. Who knows? You might score a terrific internship or even win a ticket to Disrupt 2022, plus a hotel for three nights.
What are you waiting for?
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TC Sessions Climate 2022? Contact our sponsorship sales team by filling out this form.